Start your Nutritional Balancing program
Here's how to get started with your Nutritional Balancing Program:
1. Use this site's Contact Form to email me and tell me of your intention to begin the NB program. (You can also purchase general health coaching sessions separately from the NB program. For information about health coaching sessions, either with or without doing a hair test, please refer to #7 and #8 below.)
2. Make your payment of $490. When I receive your initial email and contact information, I will give you the information you’ll need about payment. Cash, PayPal, and check are all options. Please note: PayPal charges a business fee, whether paying by cash transfer or credit card, so if you pay via PayPal the total amount due will be $507. There is a $35 charge for all returned checks.
3. Fill out the New Client Form and the Private Membership Agreement (PMA) Form to begin your NB program. These forms are available for downloading in the Forms & Resources tab. Complete and sign both the New Client Form and the Private Membership Agreement form. Email me the New Client Form as a PDF. (If it is not sent to me as a PDF it will not be accepted). The Private Membership Agreement form must be sent to me ground mail. I will give you both my email and my ground mail address when we first have contact. The PMA form will go into your client file at my office. Signing the PMA form allows you to buy your supplements from Endo-met Labs at the lowest cost available. You need to fill out the PMA form only once. There are no obligations involved with your signature. The form also allows the lab to ship supplements to you across state lines. (Each state has their own laws about shipping.) When I have received your payment and both of the forms, I will send you a hair test kit with easy instructions. Tell me if your hair is color-treated. When you get the kit, clip your hair sample according to the simple directions or request your hairdresser or a friend to do so. Please be sure your hair has naturally dried for at least 4 hours after washing before clipping. Cut close to the scalp, as directed. Then, mail the hair sample back to me in the envelope provided with the hair test kit. When I receive your hair biopsy, I will submit it to Analytical Research Laboratories (ARL) for analysis.
4. When the laboratory analysis is finished, I will go over your tests with another advanced practitioner so that together we can determine the best recommendations based on your laboratory results. We will finalize your report and make diet and supplement recommendations based on the laboratory findings. I will contact you and set up a phone appointment. Before this appointment, I will mail you a full lab report with your test results. I will also mail you a printed explanation of your laboratory results. You will contact me via Skype or phone at an agreed upon time. When we have our hour-long appointment, I will discuss your laboratory results with you, review your diet recommendations, explain your supplement program, and assign you an account number so that you can directly call Endo-met Laboratories to order all of your supplements. You can also set up your own link with Endo-met on your first call with them if you prefer to order online in the future. You will follow your diet and lifestyle recommendations, and take your Endo-met supplements, for 12-14 weeks. This is the amount of time it takes for your body to adjust and make beneficial changes in response to your personally targeted program. At the end of 12-14 weeks, you will contact me for a retest hair kit to retest your hair. The only two fees you pay are the test/retest fee of $480 per test (which includes all laboratory testing and analysis, your detailed printed reports, our 1-hour consult and two follow-up appointments) and the cost of your supplements. Most of your supplements for the NB program come from Endo-met Laboratories, but there may be a few you are directed to buy elsewhere. Endo-Met Labs is the laboratory established to make all supplements for the NB program. Dr. Paul Eck’s own sons still run it. The supplements are of highest quality and cost considerably less than those you will buy off of a retailer’s shelf, since the lab sells them directly to you. If you desire additional phone or Skype appointments in between your hair tests, please see #8. below. If you wish to buy 2 HTMAs at the same time, the cost is $850. This discount works well for couples, a parent and child, or for someone who wants the discount to cover two complete hair testing cycles of their NB program. Brief email access to me is absolutely FREE during your NB program, beginning from the date of our first consult. For your subsequent retests, brief emails will continue to be FREE. Please note that many questions can be answered by looking at Dr. Wilson’s site, which contains over 1400 articles and instructions on detox procedures.
5. Also included in your $490 fee are two follow-up appointments with me by phone, to be done within 12-15 weeks of your hair test and initial consult
6. For retests, please fill out the Retest Form. This form is available for downloading on the Forms & Resources tab. Complete and sign the Retest Form, and then email it back to me. As mentioned above, retests are scheduled every 12-14 weeks. Hair biopsy retests are evaluated and supplements and diet readjusted according to the laboratory retest analysis. Remember, it takes about 12 weeks for the hair shaft to reflect the significant changes in the body. Since the body is constantly changing, diet and supplements cannot remain exactly the same. Each retest and follow-up appointment with laboratory results costs $490. No hair test can be honored after 24 weeks, as too much change has occurred in the body and a new HTMA (hair tissue mineral analysis) will be legally required to accurately assess your needs.
7. Lifestyle & Nutrition Coaching: I also offer general lifestyle and nutrition coaching for $220 an hour or a package of four one-hour health coaching sessions for $800. Sessions must be used within one year of purchase date. These sessions are ideal if you need more coaching time for your NB program or if you are doing the Vibrant laboratories testing from the gluten and autoimmune-related disorders program that I also teach (see tab on this website: “Wheat & Gluten”).